Ensuring EMN’s Continued Success
As a friend of Early Music Now, you play a highly valued part in our continued success. Ticket revenue covers approximately 25% of the costs of presenting these world-class ensembles. If your situation permits, we would welcome your tax-deductible donation of any size to help us control ticket prices, and to ensure the continuation of our outreach and education programs. There are three ways to donate:
- by printing out and mailing in our donor form with your check or credit card information
- by calling the office at 414.225.3113
- by donating online (below)
Other ways you can support the mission of Early Music Now:
- Contributions of any amount to the annual budget, which funds the season’s operating expenses
- Sponsorship/Underwriting of Concerts, Lectures, Community Outreach, Receptions, Programs, etc.
- Contributions to either of two funds held at the Greater Milwaukee Foundation:
- The Board Directed Reserve Fund, which helps support the operating budget and special projects.
- The Permanent Endowment Fund, which helps guarantee the long term fulfillment of our mission.
- Participation in the Thallis Hoyt Drake Legacy Society (Planned Giving through any of the options listed above).
- Volunteer for scheduled or occasional functions throughout the year, to serve on the Board of Directors, or to participate on a Committee.
For further information please call 414.225.3113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org